RT @RoKhanna: The Paycheck Fairness Act was introduced in 1997. Over 20 years & still have not passed this bill so that men & women in the…
Look, I’m going to be brutally honest with you—parenting is scary AF. I’m terrified 94% of the time. The other 6% I… t.co/cg3fz42XTd
RT @sallykohn: Okay apparently no one could read my last post (incl ol’ me) so pasted what my kiddo wrote into Notes app like it’s some cel…
Ramadan Mubarak to Muslim communities everywhere.
There was a horrific school shooting today at Austin East Magnet High in Knoxville, Tennessee. Multiple shot. Ten… t.co/1MiemuHFsT
Just posted a photo t.co/PSnRxR0Tc3
SUNDAY EVENING REMINDER: You’re good. You can handle anything that this week throws at you. Return to your br… t.co/coH2otJSsF
RT @AubreyODay: Love!!! ❤️
Available now wherever you buy your books! HOPE: Project Go Green t.co/xJEkgPu5xj
This child is pure light.